Front View
Back View
Left View
Right View
Top View
Bottom View
Critique
Basically, I feel that the model I have created is quite similar to the actual trophy. The lower half of the model especially, resembles the trophy exactly. However, there a couple of places which I think I can improve. Firstly, I feel that the V-shaped body of the trophy can be made wider as compared to what I did. Secondly, the texture of the table-tennis racket was made with a smooth surface instead of an uneven one. This is because I could not find any resource online to guide me in creating such a surface.
Overall, I am quite satisfied with the final product that I did. This is the first time I do the modeling without any step-by-step guide. When I face the problems, I try to solve it in my own way. So, I feel that the project is challenging during the process of creating the model. Through the hiccups I encountered, I have learnt how to troubleshoot the issues myself. Also, the modeling of this trophy allows me to apply all the skills and technique I have learnt so far.






No comments:
Post a Comment