Progression
The steps below show how I created the trophy.
Firstly, I created the base by using a polygon cube. I then bevelled it by using the bevel tool.
I then added another polygon cube on top of the base and also put a polygon plane on the front face of the cube.
Next, I created a small cylinder, put it in the middle on top of the cuboid and bevelled it. After beveling and making some adjustments, I duplicated the cylinder.
For the second cylinder, I put it above the first cylinder to increase the height of the trophy. Before putting it above the first cylinder, I adjusted the size of the second cylinder to make it smaller.
After that, I added a polygon cone and a cylinder. The cylinder was used for cutting out the sharp part of the cone by using Boolean > Difference.
After that, I added a polygon cone and a cylinder. The cylinder was used for cutting out the sharp part of the cone by using Boolean > Difference.
As for the v-shaped body, I added a cylinder and rotated it. I then traced a tile and extruded and duplicated it one by one, covering the cylinder. When the parts are done, I duplicated the whole cylinder to cover it with tiles and rotated it to form the v-shaped body. In the inner part, I created the pyramid and edited the vertex.
After completing the v-shaped body, I added two small cylinders on the top of the v-shaped body. Then, I used the cylinders again to make the table tennis racket. For the body of the racket, I adjusted the width of the cylinder to make it flatter. As for the handle of the racket, I shaved off the sides by using the Boolean > Difference.
When all the parts of the trophy are completed, I created the 3D text on the plane and added the texture for the trophy to make it look more like the real model.
I also set the background and added a spotlight to put focus on the trophy.
This was how the trophy model was done up by me. :)








No comments:
Post a Comment